What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your avatar photograph, self-written biography, and written comments
- your user-generated content
- your Company Name user ID and password
- credit card information
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Company Name, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
How information may be shared
Always bear in mind that whatever you post within Superdeluxe.com, likely will be viewed and redistributed by others, including Internet search engines such as Google or Yahoo. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of a particular piece of information being redistributed, you should not input it into Superdeluxe.com.
Third party tracking services
Superdeluxe.com uses standard third party tracking services (such as Google Analytics) to collect information about this site. A third party tracking service collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We use the information we get from a a third party tracking service only to improve this site. A third party tracking service collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the site, rather than your name or other identifying information. Although some third party tracking services plant a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user for the next time you visit this site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone at the third party tracking service.
If you download a keyboard application and provide the application full access, your use of the keyboard may transmit anything you type, including previously typed information, to the application developer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we are not reading or storing any of the information.
Superdeluxe.com may set and access “cookies” or similar software on your computer. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive that can help improve functionality and your user experience. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Superdeluxe.com has implemented industry-standard physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, such as encrypting all web traffic through HTTPS. Superdeluxe.com only allows sign-up through existing social accounts (such as Facebook or Twitter) and therefore does not store passwords on the system. The system does store your email address. Although Superdeluxe.com takes such measure to help guard against data breaches and other harmful activities, due to the highly fluid and ever-changing nature of the Internet, Superdeluxe.com.co does not and cannot guarantee that your information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this policy or applicable law.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Company Name Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Single Sign-On Authentication
If you use a third party “single-access” mechanism (such as Facebook or Twitter) to login to Superdeluxe.com, you will have to enter your username and password for that service. By using any such mechanism, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of information needed to facilitate these interactions.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Superdeluxe.com Web site(s) and service(s). Pursuant to the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act in the United States, Superdeluxe.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
When you sign up and while your account is active, Superdeluxe.com may send you notifications via email or other means. These communications would include information that Superdeluxe.com deems, in its sole discretion, to be necessary to provide the best possible user experience, or that may be of particular interest to you. If you do not want to receive communications falling into the latter category, an “unsubscribe” link will be included and you can click the link to stop further contact.
Questions or comments?